Monday, August 14, 2017

Three Amigos Summer Reading Club Week 9 Summer Food!


Week 9 here at the Three Amigos Summer Reading Club and this weeks theme is Summer Food Cozy Mysteries, my selection is...
Susan Furlong's Rest in Peach, This is a series I so enjoyed and nothing says summer food to me more than Peaches! (okay well burgers too, but that sweet soft warm ripe peach is a summer tradition!) This book was about summer, about the south about fun and family and coming together. I love this series and the recipes too, I think I need to go make some Peach Cobbler...

 
Let's see what my Amigos have selected for you...



Click here for Lisa's Selection.

We would all love to hear what you think about our picks so please leave us a comment below each of our blog posts!
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and my Three Amigos Summer Reading Club selection. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this book (and series). Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this series! My sister brought me a couple of peaches the other day. They were amazing!

    ReplyDelete