Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Say Goodbye to Survival Mode by Crystal Paine

When I was in the hospital I saw this book come up for 99 cents on Amazon in a Facebook post and thought I would take a chance on it. Say Goodby Survival Mode is written by Crystal Paine  is a self help book in a very big market of over stretched moms. This book appealed to me because of it's title and the content as well. The first few chapters was more of a validation of what I was already doing. I did pick up some new ideas in the later chapters. I did take to heart some of what was in this book. Truth be told, this book was a little more religious based then I would normally have been comfortable with. However there is good sound advice in this book and I am glad I took a chance on this book.

 Calling the super busy, the stressed out, the overtired.


Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a self help book review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

2 comments: