Friday, August 11, 2017

Fancy Friday Things That Make You Feel Better...

I can honestly say I have never been so sick in my life, I am starting to feel better and have a few weeks ahead of me to recover from a very aggressive pneumonia. I have had the wonderful fortune of good friends and my family to see me through. Today's post is inspired by some wonderful pick me up and make me feel better items that make me smile. I am starting to feel more like myself and thank you all for your well wishes.
First up is this Get Well Spoon! I love this listing from EveofJoy Etsy shop, this is a silver spoon and would make any collectors day. You can view it by clicking here.

Make It Snappy Etsy shop has some lovely sets for those who have to travel when they are not well, these matching tea wallets and tissue holders are adorable and very handy! Click here to view this listing and check out their shop for some really lovely sets. 

Although there is no saucer this sweet teacup caught my eye! Offered by the Simple Syrup Shop this cup would make me smile for sure!

This week I have felt very blessed with the well wishes, meals, jams, teas, flowers and prayers. I hope to be back to my normal energy very soon. Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and a few Fancy Friday Finds for the tea lover. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're on the mend and I hope you continue to recover even more quickly!

    ReplyDelete