Thursday, February 15, 2018

A Cozy Teacup Rescue To Share...

Do you believe in love at first sight? I had this feeling I needed to stop in to one of my favorite charity shops yesterday, sometimes I just know. Sitting on the shelf waiting for me was a beautiful Aynsley Teacup, in black with flowers on the inside that was just waiting for me.
My sister in law knows more about teacups than anyone I know and she introduced me to the Aynsley Tea Cups years ago and she and I always feel like we struck gold when we find them. Shelley being the Holy Grail and Aynsley pretty much second in our books I had wanted a black teacup for a while now, and I am thrilled to have found such a great deal on this one.
It is pretty hard for me to walk away from an Aynsley teacup and saucer at this price. Under $20. As I really don't collect them to look at and I actually use them I am not usually one to pay more for them, but this to me is a great deal and I have already enjoyed the first few sips from it and look forward to pairing it with so many wonderful books to come.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea an a cozy teacup rescue! I look forward to sharing more with you again tomorrow. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments: