Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Bound by Kirsten Weiss

I read Bound By Kirsten Weiss, yesterday. I had been wanting to read it for quite sometime and I was very much in the mood for a paranormal cozy. Bound is a story about triplet witches and their aunt. This is as much a fantasy book as it is a paranormal cozy. It really has something for everyone who loves a good fairy tale. It was not what I expected, I thought it would be quite predictable but I happily found that it was not. This is an established series I was happy to find and that I can pick up with these sisters anytime I want. I bought mine on Amazon.com
Bound by magic, bound by love, bound by murder… The Bonheim triplets live seemingly ordinary lives, hiding their magic from the neighbors in the small, mountain town of Doyle, California. But when a body is found in big sister Jayce’s coffee shop, Karin, the practical one, is determined to prove Jayce innocent. A murder isn’t the only bizarre event in Doyle. Why are hikers vanishing in the nearby woods? Why are some people cursed with bad luck and others with good? And why is Karin’s magic the weakest of the three sisters’? As Karin digs deep to uncover the truth and regain her magic, her family is thrown into peril. Will her power return too late to save the people she loves the most, or will it be the cause of disaster? Bound is Book One in the Witches of Doyle Trilogy. Spells included at the back of the book!

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment