Monday, February 19, 2018

Snow Day...



I don't often pack so much into one day but with our Snow Storm yesterday I found myself with many different activities.


Not only had it snowed and snow needed to be removed, it also needed to be played in. We also had a birthday party to attend and it was also the 60th running of the Daytona 500 which is one of my most favorite races of the year. I commemorated it with a photo showing the first race my boys got to watch all together with me, then 5 years later, and again this year 10 years in total in a blink of an eye...


By the time I got home I was so tired, I found that instead of reading I was in need of a Masterpiece Binge Watching evening. So I caught up on Victoria. So that means I have no book to share a review of today. 

I hope you will forgive me and allow me this snow day.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a snow day (so no cozy mystery review). I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment