Friday, February 9, 2018

Fancy Friday Finds- Perfect For Book Hangovers...

True story, as I write this it is 15 minutes before midnight and I just finished reading The Tuscan Child by Rhys Bowen...just sat down to write this post and thought of how I am looking forward to going to sleep now. This made me laugh, a perfect pillow to start the post with! You can find it from the Cutting Edge Design Etsy shop by clicking here.

I loved this shirt, as well it is truly how I would love to spend my already declared Friday at home, it is actually READING Break for my boys school tomorrow and we are all home for the day.

I may have to forgo the cup and saucer in favor of a large caffeinated beverage as I already have book hangover from finishing in one sitting Rhys Bowen's The Tuscan Child. You can find this fun mug that I am putting on my wish list from the Stag and Peach Co by clicking here. 

Forgive me if I am not up as early as I usually am. I am so happy to have you join me for a cup of tea and this weeks Fancy Friday Finds. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment