Wednesday, February 21, 2018

This Weeks Teacup Rescues...

Monday I found myself with a bit of time on my hands, and I popped into a thrift store while I was running around and was pleased to find three sets to bring home for under $20.

The first set shown is a mismatch and I payed $2 for it. It is an Aynsley and the corset shape is lovely. The cup was in need of cleaning up but other than that perfect and while the saucer is not a perfect match I feel like it matches perfectly. Not bad for $2.
Actually I am thrilled with it.
I have not yet used the other two Royal Albert ones and I do love them they are in perfect shape and feel like a steal at $8 each.
Today is my brother in laws birthday and this little lovely arrived yesterday at their house, Little Callie is adorable and will make a lovely addition to their family. I shall go back to reading now and hope to have a review to share with you tomorrow. Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and this weeks teacup rescues. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment