Friday, February 2, 2018

Fancy Friday Finds -Yellow

The night before Groundhog Day and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not cat, kid or mouse. As I sat at my computer trying to find something to share a second piece of lemon pie beconded that I come there. So with tea and pie in hand, this Groundhog Day Fancy Friday Finds awaits and while I could not find anything fancy about Groundhog day to share I did find a few bright and sunny lemon pie themed items to share...
Perhaps you don't have access too or the means to make Lemon Pie whenever you fancy it, I recommend keeping a stash of Lemon Meringue Pie this one is by MsMuirsHouseOfTea Etsy Shop , now if I had that on hand I would not have had to run to the store last evening...
In my Karen's 2018 Teacup and Challenge we have recently been sharing our love of yellow teacups and this one caught my eye offered by Creating Cotters Bay click here for shop and listing. 
Not an Etsy find but one you can get in store or online at places like amazon. My current favorite type of teapot is this one by London Pottery. I have a large grey one that I love as it has a wire basket that fits under the lid of the teapot and the lid stays in place. As a loose leaf tea drinker most of the time, this is my teapot of choice and it comes in many more colors but for today I chose to share the yellow one. Find it on amazon here.  
Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea, a slice of pie and some lovely lemon yellow items for Fancy Friday!
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment