Saturday, February 3, 2018

On My Table And In My Cup January 27-February 3rd...

A very busy week this week and a few surprises along the way. Delivered to my table this week was the wonderful long anticipated arrival of this lovely Christmas gift from my friend Kathleen. I have loved lighthouses for as long as I can remember  and this book has been on my wish list, I am delighted to have it to read.
Currently I am reading Pawprints & Predicaments, and hope to have that review either Sunday or Monday for you.
I am thrilled to have an ARC of Laura Child's Plum Tea Crazy on my table along with the most wonderful tea from Plum Tea Deluxe, funny the label says it is good for reading and writing, which is oddly enough what I have been doing since the tea arrived and I began drinking it.
The story I shared part of the other day here on my blog has had such a wonderful and welcome response that I have been in awe. I am doing my best to turn out another chapter or two that are equally as enjoyable and thank you all for your encouragement.
Absolutely captivating and wonderful read in Color Me Murder by Krista Davis. So well done I cannot wait for you all to read it too.
Murder in an Irish Churchyard was also such a great read I love this series and  hope you will discover it too.
I shared this earlier in the week on social media but this Tuesday our Cupids Cozies Week begins and I do hope you will all come over to the Beyond The Bookmarks Event Page and join us for some 24/7 fun.

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a week in review. I look forward to sharing more with you again tomorrow. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment