Sunday, February 18, 2018

I Know What You Bid Last Summer by Sherry Harris...

I finished Sherry Harris' I know what you bid last Summer, and I loved it. This was a fun cozy mystery. It has lots of suspense but also a fun side to it. Easy to picture the events throughout the book and it has a truly cozy feel to it. I never thought of a garage sale planners job as if it was a party planner but I guess it really is. It is fun and genius!  For me this is the second in the series I have read and I loved reading it, it was a great weekend read and it is coming out February 27th from Kensington!
FOUL PLAY IN THE GYM
When it comes to running a successful garage sale, Sarah Winston believes in doing her homework. She also believes in giving back. But when she agrees to manage an athletic equipment swap, she doesn't bargain on an uncharitable killer. The day of the event, the school superintendent is found dead in the gymnasium. 
 
HAS SARAH PLAYING DEFENSE
Suddenly the murder suspects are the school board members—including the husband of a very difficult client who's hired Sarah to run a high-end sale and demands she do her bidding. In between tagging and haggling, Sarah studies the clues to see who wanted to teach the superintendent a lesson. But as she closes in on the truth, the killer intends to give her a crash course on minding her own business . . .

You can find I know what you bid last summer on Amazon.com by clicking here. 
Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading this one! thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete