Sunday, February 4, 2018

Pawprints & Predicaments by Bethany Blake

I just finished Pawprints & Predicaments by Bethany Blake. This is a series I really like because the main character is one of the most unique and oddly optimistic characters I  have ever encountered. She is relatable, not predictable and quite unassuming. She has wonderful instincts that are important in any great cozy but there is just something about her I cannot quite put my finger on that I just really like. This story was a great one and I love all the animal characters as much as the human ones. The mystery was a good one, even though I figured out who the murder was quite off handedly just before the big reveal and I was thrilled by the revelation. A great deal of effort and thought clearly went into this one and I feel like were are just getting to know Daphne a little bit better with each book. A great winter read. I loved it. This one is a Kensington release  and it is out Feb 27th. Don't you just love the cover? 


You can find Pawprints & Predicaments on Amazon by clicking here. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: