Friday, February 16, 2018

Fancy Friday Finds -Tea Puns

This made me laugh, I have a friend who is amazing with Puns, I wish my brain worked like his, this is pretty funny. You can find this cute cushion cover on MotivateCraftz Etsy shop by clicking here.

I love it when a plan comes together and this spoon is a perfect match to the spoon! I think this is so awesome! You can find this spoon in the Impressions Stamped Etsy Shop by clicking here.
I would love to learn to do this and I think this pattern is cute as can be you can find this pdf pattern by clicking here from the Ring Cat Etsy Shop! 

I hope you have a wonderful Friday. Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and this weeks Fancy Friday Finds. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment