Friday, February 23, 2018

Fancy Friday Finds- Tea Carts...

This weeks fancy friday finds has me thinking back to the good old days when I had my own tea trolley. I was two and I have a few memories about this little tea trolley and my tea set and little cake. 41 years later I still wish I had this, or at least space for a wonderful tea cart. So I am looking back at some Etsy fun finds I have on my wish list.
While my tea cart was very mid century modern and plastic, my taste has refined slightly with age and this wicker cart from  caught my eye. First for its unique shape, age and for the color! You can see this beautiful cart by clicking here. 

This lovely teak tea trolley is actually modern and a danish design you can order from Heath Side Home Etsy shop by clicking here this one looks much more like my original!
While I would love any of these, this one is by far my favorite, and more my style. 
This cart would be treasured and it looks as though it might hold upto 6 cups and saucers. I love the drop leaf side, the drawer and well almost everything about this one listed in the Old Mill Vintage Etsy shop, (if I win the lotto this one is coming home with me!) In my head I am already wheeling this out and setting it up for tea!


Enough daydreaming for me off to read and watch the snow fall now. Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and this weeks Fancy Friday Finds. I would love to hear from you, see your tea carts and chat with you soon so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

2 comments:

  1. I really love your blog. Tea trolleys are the necessary item in every kitchen. By using tea trolley you can easily serving tasty and delicious food to your special guests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete