Monday, February 26, 2018

Monday...Luck O' The Cozies coming up quickly!



It is Monday morning and I had hoped to have finished my book last night to review today but I did not get it finished. Truth be told I wish I could put the world on pause sometimes. I have many things going on and one of them I will share this morning is the upcoming event on my Beyond The Bookmarks Facebook Event Page called Luck O' the Cozies. 

This will be a shorter event than normal but still filled with great reads, wonderful authors dropping by, crafts, recipes and more. I hope to see you there! Click here to join in the fun and see the things I have already been posting daily! 

I look forward to seeing you there!
I shall go back to reading and working now, thank you for taking time to join me today. I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: