Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Who Moved My Goat Cheese? By Lynn Cahoon

I just finished Who Moved My Goat Cheese by Lynn Cahoon. This is a new first in the Farm to Fork Mystery Series and it is off to a great start! I love the wonderful cozy animal characters in this one and the cover is absolutely fun and very fitting. Cozy lovers and fans of Lynn will enjoy the twists and turns of main character Angie's past, present and future.  This one is out March 6th from Lyrical Underground and is one you are going to want to read! I love the title of this one and I am a huge fan of goat cheese, now if I could only get a few goats of my own...



Click here to learn more about this book on Amazon.com ( I am not an amazon affiliate)
Thank you for joining me here today for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review.
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment